My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fitness Focus Week Two

I am almost to Day 12, and I doing good.  Not perfect, but moving on down the path.
 
I did go to Mexican on Friday night.  I didn't eat too much....in the grand scheme of things.
Then I ran for one hour on Saturday morning, so about 5 miles of running/walking. 
Now that makes a girl:
1.  Hungry
2.  Feel entitled to eat a bit more
3.  Hungry and Justified
 
So I ate at Chili's, with a compromise.  You see this used to be my Saturday ritual, back in my super running days.
My routine was this.....eat really well all week, do my long run (10, 12, 16 miles?) and then it is Pig Out day.
But the runs got shorter and shorter and then stopped, but the desire to pig out didn't.  hmmmmmm.  What a mystery!!
So my compromise is that now, my husband and I split the hamburger instead of each getting our own. 
Then we each have our dinner salad and some fries. 
 
So then Sunday I felt an omellete coming on, while sitting in church.  This often means Denny's, which really means that I don't get an omellete, but I just like to say it that way.  So there you have it. 
 
Now I am into week #2, and I went running again today....my 2 mile loop and didn't feel like I was going to die.  And I have been doing well on my eating this week.  It is the weekends that seem to keep coming around. 
 
So I will keep you posted.  I am meeting my gals at the park again to run, so that is good!
 
What about you?  What are you working on?  What is your goal for 28 days???
 
 
With purpose,
 
Diane
 
 
 
Diane Cunningham, M.Ed.
Coach * Speaker * Consultant * Author
"Get Clients Now!" Facilitator
Instructor for Future Life Purpose Coaches
(210) 219-5231
Who are you becoming?
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home