My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hula Hoop

I got myself a Hula Hoop tonight!  I know, isn't that funny?  My friend and fellow coach Kelly was laughing at me because she knows that I bought a jumprope about 2 months ago that got about 3 minutes of use.  I am hoping that I might be able to "hoop" while I am watching "Dancing with the Stars" and that the weight will fall off.  Hmm......what do you think?  I am also investigating a class called ZUMBA, any feedback on that?  See I know that I need to eat less, and exercise more, but the "doing" it seems to be a daily challenge.  God has been sending me people who are 'runners' to remind me that I need to be "RUNNING".  So here is my plan.  I am going to do a long run this Saturday the 27th.  SAY A PRAYER! 
 
I will keep you posted on the Hula Hoop adventure too....
 
With purpose, and a smile!
 
Diane
 
Diane Cunningham, M.Ed.
Certified Life Purpose Coach
Speaker & Life Plan Facilitator
Instructor for Life Purpose Coaches
(210) 219-5231
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Thorne said...

Hey Friend!

You know I'm one of your biggest cheerleader!

I just really wish I'm there to "see" this Hula Hooping in action.

Love ya!

Kelly Thorne
iBloom
www.ibloom.us

Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 9:35:00 AM CST  
Blogger Philo said...

Hooping is awesome. Welcome to the club!

Friday, October 26, 2007 at 5:49:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home