My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Monday, July 07, 2008

28 Days of Fitness Focus

Here I am again!
I know....the last time was in 2007 so you can scold me in many ways.
I did post on my Character Makeover Blog during January, February, and March.
But I have been MIA from my posting here....so I apologize.
 
So the new scoop!!
 
Today is day 2 of my 28 days of Fitness.  I am on a mission to get some weight off before my birthday!
The background is this....I had lost 17 lbs in the first 3 months of the year, all of that trampoline jumping worked.
And now I have found the 17 lbs again.....ugghhhh!   Why, oh why, can I not eat mexican food every weekend?
 
I am back on my "official" weight loss program that worked before.  And I know that I need to be accountable so this is where it is going to happen.
 
I did well today, went on a walk this morning, and another walk tonight.
I ate just right....the right amount at the right time. 
 
I am prepared and ready to make it happen! 
 
I will keep you posted.....what are you working on?
 
With purpose,
 
Diane
 
Diane Cunningham, M.Ed.
Coach * Speaker * Consultant * Author
"Get Clients Now!" Facilitator
Instructor for Future Life Purpose Coaches
(210) 219-5231
Who are you becoming?
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home