My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Enjoying the Cold!

Yesterday it was 90 degrees here in Texas, and today our high was 55......brrrr!
I love the Fall and I love feeling a chill in the air, and digging out the warm clothes from the back of my closet.
I even toyed with the idea of getting a hot coffee today at Starbucks....but said NO!  I always drink my Iced Venti Americano with room for cream.  It has to be bitter cold for me to order something hot.  And I always tend to see a shocked look on my barista friends faces when I do that. 
So I am enjoying this fall feeling and watching the leaves gather in my yard each day.  I am seeing God's handiwork everywhere and working hard on being "PRESENT" with him as often as I can each day.
 
My first training class for future Life Purpose Coaches is going GREAT!  We are a small intimate group that gather each Monday night for training, laughter, and prayer by telephone.  What a delight to watch other women use their gifts!
 
That's all for tonight......stay tuned for more frequent updates!
 
 
 
Diane Cunningham, M.Ed.
Certified Life Purpose Coach
Speaker & Life Plan Facilitator
Instructor for Life Purpose Coaches
(210) 219-5231
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home