My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 5- Lost 5 lbs!

Howdy doody!
 
I am happy to report that I have lost 5 lbs since I restarted my weight loss plan.  It would have been much more, if I had skipped the eating frenzy over the 4th of July.
Oh well.
 
Day 5 of the Fitness Focus plan.  I decided that today was the day that I would start running again.  Now I am "a runner", and I tell people that I have run 4 marathons, which I have......but sometimes I just talk about running more that I actually run.  Lately I have been a walker, which is better than a couch sitter, but I am working on being a runner again.  Well today was the day.....and it was not that great of an experience.  I did my one mile out, and one mile back.  Sometimes you think that you are fine, until a few hours later when you have a crazy dehydration headache come on.  I know because I have had this lovely experience before.   I don't recommend it.  I do recommend running, and along with it, drinking enough water before and after. 
 
So after some "headache releiving tablets", that were thankfully supplied by my fantastic intern/assistant/coach-in-training Kristal, I was all better and went on  with my scheduled appointments.  So yipppeee for me!  I am running and I doing well on my fitness focus.  One day at a time!
 
But now the Mexican is starting to call my name......Don Jose's.  My husband and I seem to have to go there on Friday night and tomorrow is Friday. 
We have mapped out a plan for me of some pre-eating of vegetables in order for me not to be a starving, crazed lunatic by the time they place the heaping mound of chips, salsa, and FREE queso in front of us. 
 
So I would ask you to PRAY FOR ME! 
 
I will let you know how it goes......
 
With purpose, and joy,
 
Diane
 
 
 
 
 
Diane Cunningham, M.Ed.
Coach * Speaker * Consultant * Author
"Get Clients Now!" Facilitator
Instructor for Future Life Purpose Coaches
(210) 219-5231
Who are you becoming?
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home