My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Fun in Florida

I am in Florida preparing for an amazing retreat www.growthinfaith.org with Katie Brazelton as the main speaker. We will then go into 2 intense days of Level 5 Training with Pathway to Purpose Ministry (which is now www.lifepurposecoachingcenters.com) where 15 women from around the country are coming to become Instructors for our ministry. I am so excited about the days ahead and all that God is doing! Plus I will be meeting some women who I "know" by phone, in person for the first time. What this means for me....is that I will now be able to offer training for other women who want to become coaches with this life-changing ministry. My official start date for training others will be in October by phone/email and then I have plans in the works to offer an in-person training in January of 2008.

There is always more to learn....and I love learning and new challenges! Last week I had the honor of presenting on Goal Setting at the Wichita Falls Womens Conference in front of 150+ women. I am invited those who are ready to go further and deeper to join my Goals Mentoring Program, which will be a 3 month journey. Email me now to find out more diane@dianecunningham.com

What else can I share with you? In May, there will be numerous opportunities at the Life Purpose Center for Book studies, Purpose Gatherings, Seminars, and Workshops. Be sure to check my calendar on my website for dates. www.dianecunningham.com

Remember to live with purpose, go after your passions, and love your life!!

Diane

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home