My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fitness Focus is faltering....UGH!

Why oh why can't I be a naturally thin person?
 
My fitness focus is faltering back and forth.  I won't give up, and haven't given up.  I just have moments that are much better than others.
 
Sometimes the only thing that works is a certain food, at a certain place, at a certain time. 
 
Like today....this morning I ran/walked 6 miles.  Doesn't that give me a great reason to eat my burger at chilis?  (We split the burger, just like last time).
And right now, I really would like to eat chocolate, or maybe a reeses blizzard from Dairy Queen.  We live in the only town in Texas that does not have a DQ.  But drive anywhere outside of town and that is all you can find....go figure!
 
Well.....all of this talk makes me hungry. 
 
More later!
 
 
Diane
 
 
 
 
Diane Cunningham, M.Ed.
NEW and IMPROVED WEBSITE www.dianecunningham.com
Coach * Speaker * Consultant * Author
"Get Clients Now!" Facilitator
Instructor for Future Life Purpose Coaches
(210) 219-5231
Where are you going?
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home