My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fools Day!

Well, I am a tad bit tardy on my blogging....sorry.

I will give you a quick update on the last few months.

In January, I was featured in a newspaper article here in Wichita Falls, had my Dreams and Goals seminar, travelled to Florida to meet with a coaching client, recorded a TV show, had a ribbon cutting at the Life Purpose Center, and started 2 Pathway to Purpose Book Studies.

In February, I travelled to San Antonio for the www.purposecommunity.com Surrender Event, facilitated a Connections seminar, led 2 Purpose Parties, spoke at a Wine Tasting, the Optimist Club, and a Credit Union.

In March, I finished my ebook/workbook and officially launched it FOR SALE on my website. It is my Dreams and Goals for GrownUps Seminar in a 25 page booklet....you would love it! I went to see my friend Tandi, who was in Dallas for a Jack Canfield training, I drove to New Mexico for Sacha's Life Plan, 2 Purpose Parties, and to launch the Albuquerque branch of the www.girlsgoalsgroup.com. I drove home, then did Leslie's Life Plan, so she could head to Laguna for the Level 3 Training with www.pathwaytopurposeministry.com. I also hosted a Get Inspired Seminar, a Purpose Lunch, and did my 4th speech with Toastmasters.

YIKES.....I am tired! So here it is.....April 1st.
It is a glorious Spring day here in Wichita Falls. I sat on my back porch today reading and watched 2 butterflies fly by, then I walked at the park while people ran, rollerbladed, fished, all around me. It is one of those days in Texas that is not too hot, and not too cold....JUST RIGHT!

I am excited about the month ahead.....I am going to Florida for www.growthinfaith.org and my Level 5 training with Pathway to Purpose. I will then be a Coaching Instructor and offer Level 1,2, and 3 here in WF at the Life Purpose Center. I am hosting a Purpose Gathering for women across town to come and learn more about their purpose and share with others.
I am speaking at the WF Women's Conference on Goal Setting.

Have the seen www.thesecret.tv ? I know that my Secret is God and that He tells me to "expect the desires of my heart" and to trust Him. That is what I am doing.....

Let me know how I can help you..... diane@dianecunningham.com
Listen to my podcast at www.purposeplace.com
Sign up for the online goal setting tool at www.purposecommunity.com

See you soon,

With purpose,

Diane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home