My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Friday, June 16, 2006

New Website!!

Happy June! I am making a public goal that I will update my blog every week, normally on the weekend! Have you seen my new website? I am so proud of how it looks and so thankful for the design talents of www.innovativeimpulses.com Steven and Anna. Take a look and let me know what you think. www.dianecunningham.com

OK, so I am podcasting weekly now, blogging weekly, coaching, speaking, doing Life Plans for women, ministry consulting with The Purpose People (Stephanie and Angela, who are both fabulous coaches and great friends!

All this along with travelling, hosting guests that want to come to San Antonio before we move, and preparing to move..............WOW! Sometimes it is hard to keep track of myself! But I am truly loving every minute of this amazing adventure.

Gotta run......Starbucks is calling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home