My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Another Life Plan finished!

Hi there! It has been a busy week! I finished another Life Plan for a coach-in-training with www.pathwaytopurposeministry.com and it is such an amazing 2 day experience! My schedule is filling up fast for available dates before I move to Wichita Falls, Texas. We had a visitor from Spokane, Washington this last week, went to the River Walk and out to eat way too many times. The air conditioning stopped working for 2 days at our house.....and this is TEXAS!! One night was spent sweating in the 90 heat of our upstairs bedroom. Not very fun. I did celebrate by getting a laptop that I will be able to use for my coaching business as I travel back and forth. It was worth it and will get lots of use. (My husband's laptop is in the computer hospital in ICU)

I am preparing to leave for my trip to New Hampshire to visit friends and family. Tomorrow Stephanie and I are going to be making an attempt to record a DVD about how to do a podcast that will be shown in Laguna at the upcoming training for the next group of women. At this moment, I have no idea what we are going to say...but I know that we will figure it out.

Life is busy and full and so much I want to accomplish.

Questions for you....
What do you do when your life feels "out of balance"?
How do you get back on track?
Email me at diane@dianecunningham.com to let me know.

And sign up for my Get Inspired monthly newsletter there too.

Make it a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home