My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Moving Week!

Oh the joys of moving!! UGHHHH!
Today was day one of packing and I am so grateful to have the "packing ladies" to help.
Actually, truth be told, they are doing 98% of the work. Praise God for a military move this time. Since we moved in March and now again in August, the moving theme is really getting to me. Moving north, moving on, moving forward.....

This morning the kids in my neighborhood were waiting for the bus as I went on my run. Time moves forward. The butterflys are almost gone. The grass is mostly dead due to the water restriction here in San Antonio.

So I am sad about leaving my friends here, tired of saying goodbye, unsure of what the future holds....the only thing I know for sure today, is who holds my future. And I will just keep waiting and trusting Him. I know that He will move me to where He needs me, and not leave me.

Talk to you again soon!

Keep on moving....

Diane

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Diane, I didn't know you were such a mover.

Are you acquainted with Susan Miller's Resources, groups or her site?

http://www.justmoved.org/

I occasionally correspond with this organization and already mentioned to them how it would be terrific if they and LPCCI could work together to help coach women in moving transition.

Maybe there is something here both for you personally, and for coaching.

Saturday, October 20, 2007 at 9:38:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home