My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Back in the swing of things!!

No moose....but I did have a wonderful time in New Hampshire.
I got home in time for the 4th of July, then got to see my friend Sara who has been a soul-sister from my college years at Whitworth. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and talked about life and just got caught up. This week has been busy with 2 Life Plans, for 2 fabulous women who are in training to become coaches with Pathway to Purpose ministry and will be going to attend the event next week in Laguna, California. Tonight Stephanie and I recorded our podcast. In between, I am doing coaching calls, working with a realtor about finding our house in Wichita Falls, and trying to get back on track with my running routine.....WOW! Lots going on.....
I feel busy, sad about moving in a month, excited about what the future has in store, and amazed at God's blessings for my life.....excited and grateful for life-long friends, and being authentic. So that is plenty......until next time.
Think on this....."wheresoever you go, go with all your heart"-Confucius
Diane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home