My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Happy August!
I have had a fabulous week! A birthday celebration with so many wonderful friends at my favorite place, STARBUCKS in Helotes, Texas. We recorded a video and a podcast www.thepurposeplace.com and shared fun and fellowship!

And now I am on my way to go to the Texas coast for the first time.....
Next week, I am heading to Spokane, Washington to do a Life Plan for my best friend.
And then it will be packing and moving time.

More great news!! I think I have an office in Wichita Falls, so stay tuned to find out more.

I got some help from my marketing team at Innovative Impulses on how to send out a improved version of my Get Inspired newsletter. Let me know if you want to be on the list to get my monthly updates.

And I wrote an adu-torial for this weeks Much Ado News that is a free weekly newspaper here in San Antonio. So grab a copy and let me know what you think.

Well, I'd better get going.....gotta pack for the beach!

Stay inspired! Diane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home