My Photo
Name:
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States

I am a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Speaker, and Life Plan Facilitator. I am an Instructor Candidate for Life Purpose Coaching Centers International. I have a Master’s Degree in Education in Guidance and Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications both from Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Got Purpose??

Do you have a passion? What is your purpose here on earth?

Purpose is on my mind a lot lately. I want to know if you have a purpose, and then, what that purpose is. I want to know when and how you found your purpose. Or did purpose find you?

I am now searching for purpose and hearing about it everywhere. Just like when you get a new car, all of a sudden you see that same car everywhere. It stands out at you. You can see it from across the highway. I find myself attracted to the car, as if it is my car’s relative or long-lost friend.

And in the same way, I find that now I am finding people who are seeking purpose. People who want meaning and substance. Passions and purpose.

Do you have a purpose? What is your legacy?

Without a purpose, life can be dreary and we can become so very weary.

I know from personal experience. When I do not know my purpose, I have no reason to jump out of bed in the morning. There is no bounce to my step. I find nothing exciting to look forward to. I get sad, angry, and bored.

I have just been Certified as a Life Purpose Coach for Women with Pathway to Purpose Ministry. I am on the search for people who have purpose, and want to tell the world about it. I am on the search for women who need help sorting out their purpose.

So point them in my direction, and I can be a guide on their journey toward purpose. I am now using my purpose!!

What a joy and privilege to be part of the journey with others to their place of purpose.

Got purpose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home